Monday, June 23, 2008

People who can't type

I am a very helpful person when I want to be and today I felt like answering questions on Yahoo Answers. There was a person who had asked this question:

I want to know dat how much is starting package for BBA graduate ??

can anyone tell me dat is good to work aftr BBA or its good to do MBA...?? wat is approx pay given to any BBA graduate ?


Seriously...I can't believe they are graduating. So here was my reply:

For someone who has a lack of grammar proficiency...good luck just finding a job. I can't take you seriously and you aren't even defining what kind of job you want to get an idea of salary from.

DAT = Digital Audio Tape
AFTR = Air Force Training Record
WAT = Thai word for describing place of worship


Then I must have upset the person and she sent me a message which I could barely interpret. I actually almost laughed reading it.

Subject: Thankx 4 telling me abt my grammar...

Message: i want 2 knw abt marketing...!! aftr BBA gradution i want to work rather den doing MBA , so i just want to knw dat how much are we paid , in d field of marketing ??? if u knw den let me knw or else just shut up..!! dont comment on ma language ..!! its far better den urs...!!

It's like she's reverted to "I know you are, but what am I?" Seriously...people like this drive me crazy. It might be all right on IM to do shorthand, but not when you are trying to ask about something like this could one ever take a person like that seriously. It sounds like she is a tween.

No comments: