Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thrown out on street with $750k??

I swear. These "Hollywish" (almost Hollywood but not quite...just moguls that have money) people drive me nuts. I was reading an article about a Broadway theater owner who divorced his wife (she posted a video insulting him on YouTube). According to the deal made before they got married, she has to leave within 30 days and he will pay her $750,000.

And you know what SHE says?

"I think it's disgusting," she said. "I'm really, really disappointed with the decision."

"basically throwing me out on the street."

Since when is $750,000 "on the street"? I am sure many homeless people (and divorcee's) would LOVE to have that much money. One of my friends had a husband that was cheating on her for most of her marriage and since Ohio is a no-fault state, she really wasn't entitled to much. She was more left on the street that the woman in New York trying to catch a pity party (her YouTube video got 3 million hits by the way).

She CAN move out of New York and $750k if used properly can last a long while. She doesn't need to spend it all on a house, car, and shoes.

No comments: