Monday, February 16, 2009

Christian Prerogatives

So I am no longer in Genesis Avalon with Pendant Audio. There were religious slurs in there for my character and I don't give a crap if it's PG-13 and it's "my character", not "me". It is still coming out of my mouth and I told the director I wasn't about to break a ten commandment. In my mind there is never a necessity to swearing. You can be mean and rough without using the Lord's name in vain or using foul language in general. Things like this drive me crazy. Have you watched a movie that had so much swearing that you shut it off because it gets to the point of being annoying and interfering with what could have been a good movie?

UGH

This leads me on my next point. A pastor should not be trying to sideline labor laws. I'll end it right there.

No comments: