Monday, May 12, 2008

Earthlink - Another Charge?!?

Remember that charge for the internet protection that I didn't want, didn't ask for, and already have (I have Symantec)? I just got a bill today that has a $2.00 charge on it referencing my conversation on the 5th of May.

The CSR (after I tell her what I just said above) says "I see that you payment mode is check." Just what does THAT have to do with anything? I pay my cable bill through Time Warner, on their site...not by check. What on earth is going on? Will they ever get my account straightened out?

OHHH.. The CSR continues: "I see that there is no due amount on your account." Then how am I getting a bill in the mail for $2.00? Is it a computer error? How many computer errors could they have? How many people are paying $2.00 bills because they are tired of talking with Earthlink's customer service?

The CSR is removing the $2.00 bill. I have no idea how it got there because when they voided the $12.29 charge I saw on the account that there was a $0 balance.

URGH.

No comments: