Monday, May 5, 2008

Earthlink - Lesson 5 - Credit Me

So all you want is a measly credit now...you have endured many changes in your plan and many charges and you are wanting the whole issue resolved.

Hopefully you don't have to go through what I did. See, I only got part of the credit, I was supposed to have the service prorated initially for the jump from lite to standard and have those service charges removed (as it was their fault to begin with that they had to change plans). I called Earthlink yet again and they told me they would credit me and I should get it within 3-5 business days. This week I get the bill - no credit was issued (save a service charge from premium down to standard). I call up Time Warner, let them know the date I talked to Earthlink and they immediately credited the account.

No comments: