Monday, May 5, 2008

Earthlink - Lesson 4 - Up the Ladder

In this lesson you might notice a increase in your bill. Earthlink doesn't tell you whenever you change you plan, you also get a "hidden" charge that is perfectly legal in their policies. What they have done in my case is perfectly ILLEGAL.

I called up Earthlink to complain (AGAIN) and the CSR was obviously confused and disoriented (must not happen often...HAHA). She couldn't exactly give me a credit for the confusion so she had to direct me to upper management. I talk to the person "in charge" at that point and SHE tells me that what happened was they had some technical glitch and couldn't update me to standard so they guy just decided to upgrade me to premium without my knowledge. She would give me a credit and it would be reflected on my bill. It was...to a degree.

Continue to Lesson 5 -Credit Me

No comments: